[Renters] $50.00 non-refundable application fee per person. If paying online a 2.75% Convenience Fee will be applied. Each resident/co-signer must complete a separate application. All applicable fields must be completed. Each applicant/co-signer must provide a valid form of photo ID and income verification with application. Online form begins by clicking the “Click to Begin” button below.
- NEXT STEPS AFTER SUBMITTING APPLICATION:
After submitting this online Application for Residency, two things will happen next.
1) You will be asked to pay our Application Fee ($50.00 per renter – EACH RENTER must submit an Application for Residency).
- DRIVER’S LICENSE & PAY STUB REQUIRED:
Please email a copy of your driver’s license and a copy of your most recent pay stub to firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Who needs to fill out an application? Every adult who will be residing in the residence is required to sign a lease and therefore needs to fill out an application. Co-signers, whether residing in the residence or not, will also need to complete the application process, pay the application fee and will be required to sign the lease. If one is changing roommates the new roommate will need to fill out an application to be approved. If you were approved jointly with a roommate and your roommate no longer resides with you, you will need to fill out a new application to be approved separately. Applicants under 18 years of age cannot sign a lease. They must live with a parent or guardian in the residence.
2. How long will the application process take? The length of time it takes to process an application depends on how quickly the applicant’s references respond to the inquiries. It may take as little as one day to as long as five days.
- FAIR HOUSING ACT:
The Fair Housing Act as amended prohibits discrimination in housing based on race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status. The following qualification standards are required from every prospective resident. Please click to read this document: Qualifying Standards