Automatic Monthly Rent Payments – Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
• Rent will automatically be withdrawn each month from your bank account.
• Automatic withdrawals occur on the 1st day of each month.
• Form may be faxed, mailed, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of a voided check.
Click here to complete KLC Property Management EFT Authorization Form
Internet One-Time Payment
• KLC Property Management now accepts debit cards and credit cards for payment of rental application fees, security deposits and lease renewals. You can pay these on your online tenant portal.
• If mailing payment, please send early enough that the check arrives in our office by the 1st of the month. Payments can also be dropped off at our office. There is an after-hours rent drop box located at the front of the office.
KLC Property Management
815 Office Park Road, Suite 9
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Rent is due and payable in full on the 1st of each month. Rent is considered late or delinquent if paid on or after the 4th of each month. A delinquent fee of $100.00 will be imposed. Rent will apply towards all outstanding balances before being applied to current balances due and payable by Resident.
Insufficient fund payments
Dishonored check or rejected electronic payment:
• In the event any single check or electronic payment of the Resident is dishonored upon presentation to the designated depository thereon, Resident will immediately accrue a charge of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for each such dishonored check or electronic payment secured Rent. Lessor shall have the right to require all subsequent amounts due under this Lease Agreement to be paid by Resident in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.